Skip to content

Showell Is The Smart Way To Manage Your Sales Content

One Tool to Manage, Present, Share and Track Your Sales Content

Sales enablement platform trusted by

Sales and marketing professionals all over the world

G2-stars-svg 4.5/5 stars on G2

"Showell is a great platform to host and share all of our materials. It gives me the ability to communicate quickly and effectively with our global partners."

Global Head of Product Management

Capterra-stars-svg 4.5/5 stars on Capterra

"Cannot believe we have not used this before, many businesses use shared facilities like DropBox but Showell takes things to a whole new level"

Global Training and Implementation Manager



Manage sales materials and understand how those perform

The sales team might miss or ignore up to 90% of materials made for sales. Do you know how your buyers perceive the rest of that 10%? Take the guesswork out of your sales and get data-driven insights about how your sales content actually work.


Cut sales and marketing back office tasks

In sales, people spend up to 61% of their time on back office tasks. With Showell, you improve your revenue team productivity and enable cross-team collaboration.


Sales app tailored to your brand and process

Get the beautiful and mobile-friendly sales app that works with all your devices–even offline. Showell's user interface can be fully customized to reflect your brand guidelines. 


Connect Showell with other tools

Showell fits into your existing marketing and sales tech stack and workflows. 

Scott Digital Development Manager, Sandvik

"We have seen an increase in sales because we have better-prepared salesmen on the front line."

Learn more

Hakeem Global Category Director, Vernacare

"For any organization, especially with a distribution network, Showell is a game-changer."

Learn more

Marja Marketing Designer, Steripolar

"Showell is so easy to use and it saves a lot of time when sharing content to our customers"

Learn more

Heikki product Marketing Manager, Beamex

"Showell enables us to have a huge amount of information available at our fingertips when we need it"

Learn more

Features that our customers value

archive-folder Content management Content can be neatly organized into views and folders
cloud-sync Connect to cloud Integrations to all popular file storages, e.g., Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox
cloud-file-1 Supported file formats Microsoft Office files, PDFs, images, videos, forms, web apps, 3D, augmented reality files.. everything
hash Content tags and keywords Make content easier to find by adding tags and keywords to files
multiple-users-1 Users and group permissions Easily set and manage different user and group permissions for your internal and external teams
smart-watch-square-text User notifications Send a notification to selected users or user groups when new content is available
design-monitor-pencil-1 Brand your app Change and edit views, background images, and thumbnails
tablet-touch-1 Mobile and desktop app Use on any device: tablet, laptop, smartphone, and online (web browser)
presentation-projector-screen-settings Presentation Creator Create, show, and share a tailored presentation in minutes by picking the right pages or slides
os-system-microsoft MS Office editor Open and edit your PowerPoint, Excel, and Office documents from within Showell
monitor-team Digital Sales Room Engage your buyer and track shared content usage
3d-box-expand + Many more.. All following features are not available in Showell Free
Sell anytime, anywhere, on any device–even offline!

Get Showell app for mobile and desktop


Certified and audited security

Showell offers enterprise-level security by default. Your data is stored in ISO27001 certified, secure and fast cloud. System-wide security has been audited by 3rd party. Showell is compliant with GDPR (EU) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act).

businessman hand working with modern technology and digital layer effect as business strategy concept-1


Pay by the month or the year, and cancel at any time


Per-user / month

Up to 25 files

1-5 users

Basic theme

Self-service onboarding

Help Center and tutorial videos

Virtual product trainings

Free forever


Per-user / month*

Unlimited files

1-20 users

Basic theme

1-to-1 virtual onboarding session

Help Center and tutorial videos

Customer Support

Monthly or Annual plan

*Price for the annual plan.
Monthly plan: 30$ /mon/user


Per-user / month*

Unlimited files and storage

Unlimited users and admins

Custom themes

Premium onboarding and support

Dedicated customer success manager

Ready-made integrations & API

Annual plan

*Ask for volume discounts

Any questions? At your service.

Book a demo and learn how Showell can help you and your team to perform better.